Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tuesday Trouble

Ever have one of those days? Days when you could strangle the ones closest to you and you snap at everyone at work and are just short with people in general? Today is one of those days. S hauled off and had a right good temper tantrum on the playground. D is in full on separation anxiety. H is cranky but H is usually cranky. So, I figured I would get tons done, using my anger to fuel me through the endless oblivion of waiting on hold. I called to switch dentists because H and I think the dentist isn't very good and that he is cheating the insurance company. At at work, I am still waiting (2 weeks on) for a reimbursement check. Has anyone ever wondered just how the most incompetent people end up working in the most vital jobs? H called and said the school called saying S and I were absent. Um, I told S's teacher that we weren't going to be there and I called the school at 8:20 AM to relay the same. I am going home and shut the door and take a few minutes for myself.

No comments: